5.19.2008

Sisterly Love

As I was driving home from Orange County one day, I looked in my mirror and I saw something so precious I had to take pictures of it. Maya and Teagen fell asleep holding hands. I just whipped out my camera and starting snapping away. So yes, I am driving, and yes, I am on the freeway. But we are fine, no accidents, no one beeping their horn. There was no way I was going to pass up the opportunity to capture the sisterly love between my girls. It literally melts my heart! I pray that they will always deep down, love each other like this. I'm so glad that they will always have each other to lean on! I can't wait to watch their relationship grow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute. I would have had to take pictures while driving too. I love girls!

Perley Family said...

Oh my gosh! How adorable! Kami and Tyler have done this a few times too and I just love it that they are best buds. It melts my heart. You have such cute girls!
~Kris