3.02.2009

Into YOUR Hands


Richard "Dick" Lambert
May 13, 1922-January 9, 2009



Saturday we said our final good-byes to my wonderful Grandpa. Although he went to be with the Lord almost 2 months ago, the sadness is still very fresh in all our hearts and minds. We know he is in a better place and we will see him again, but we all miss him so much! I am so thankful of all that he has taught me throughout my life, to love God, to work hard, to love what I do, to be humble, to be the best that I can be. I can't even begin to count how many times he told me how proud they are of me. That means the world to me.

I had the pleasure of scanning a bunch of photos for the incredible slide show my sister, Kendra, put together that was shown at the reception after this service. I thought I'd share some with you. I just LOVE looking at picture of my family when they were younger!


This is my grandpa in his Letterman's sweater! (My mom still has the sweater)


The new Mr. & Mrs. Richard Lambert - December 25, 1943
They just celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary this past Christmas Day. An amazing testament of what love is!


My grandparents with my on my wedding day-December 8, 2002


The most recent 4 generation picture we took last Easter day.


I love you, Grampy, and miss you more than words can say. "I'll see you again someday"! So into GOD'S precious hands we release you.

1 comment:

JJ said...

We are so sorry to hear about your grandfather. However, what a blessing to know that he is home with his heavenly Father! Love you guys.