2.24.2009

Chick-fil-YEAH

Let me just say how much I LOVE:
1) the wonderful ladies in my Bible study
2) playdates

Yesterday those were both combined with a fun lunch date at Chick-fil-a. I was the only one who had never been to a Chick-fil-a before. Apparently it's HUGE. Now I know why. It was delicious! We had a blast. Some of us have little ones who are not in school yet, or not in all day. They had so much fun playing together while the mommies got to chat!! Thanks, girls, for a fun time. Can't wait to do it again!!


All the kiddos
Maya, Anna, Teagen, Bella, Mayley, and Mary Jane


Teagen and Bella (born 3 weeks apart)


Bella, Anna & Mary Jane


Sisters: Anna & Mary Jane



Bella and Mayley playing

2 comments:

The Gibson Family said...

I had so much fun too! We definitely need to do it again sometime, sooner than later!

Perley Family said...

What?! You have never been to Chick-fil-a?? It is so good, isn't it?! We go there all the time, Trent is a huge fan.