3.04.2009

Here we go, Maya, Here we go!

Maya had her very first softball game Tuesday night! She has been going to weekly practices with her team and a few practices here and there with good 'ol Dad & Mom. As I was explaining what was going to happen, I told her she would be hitting off of a tee. She said, "But I don't like the tee, I want them to pitch it to me!" I guess those side lessons with Chad and I are paying off (and with a little help from Papa and the bucket of balls he let us use! Thanks Papa!) She is #4, just like her Daddy was playing soccer when he was a boy!

Our girl in action!

Batter up!


Runnin' the bases


Check out that fielder


"When is it my turn?"


She did a great job. She even had a great throw from third base all the way to first! She can't wait till her next game!

No comments: