2.16.2008

Maya's Morning Workout


This morning Mommy and Daddy decided to go for a run. I got to sit in the green jogger with crazy-driver-Daddy pushing me and Teagen was in the black one with Mommy pushing. When we got home I wanted to do a Kettlebell workout (my daddy is really into it right now.) So after little conviencing, I ran and got my 5 pound weight and then Mommy's 10 pound weight from the garage. Mommy and Daddy were worried that I was going to drop them on my foot, but I knew what I was doing! I thought I'd share our work out routine with you. I think I'm going to be a little sore, but probably not as sore as my Mommy and Daddy because I took a lot more breaks than they did!!


Under the leg circles

Two handed lift

Shoulder press

15 sit ups

15 push ups (see Daddy in the background??)

Squat-shoulder press

I think that my workout was the easiest. All I had to do was swing and watch!

No comments: