3.19.2008

Nap Time

Yesterday Maya had a hard time taking a nap. We had just gone with her class on a fieldtrip to go see the movie "Horton Hears a Who". (Fabulous movie- by the way). I think she was just still so excited about riding the "big kid bus" and being with all her friends. I'm sure the sprite, M&M's and popcorn didn't have anything to do with it. Anyways, she finally fell asleep. When I went in to wake her up this is what I saw.



That bump in the bottom right corner is Maya about to fall off the bed.

This is her as she is falling.

And she's down for the count!

"Hey, what happened??"

Bed head!


And of course I happened to take some snapshots of Teagen sitting in her bouncer watching me bake! It's just too cute not to add.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE Maya's sheets...I couldn't decide between those or the sheets I got for Drew. What a funny picture! Does Teagen ever not smile??