3.17.2008

The Easter Bunny Visit on St. Patty's Day


Today we took the journey to the mall to see the all exciting EASTER BUNNY! We first had to to get Teagen's Easter dress. I have been looking and looking for dresses for the girls and I'm am so dissappointed in the selection this year. Either they are just a cute sundress or they are outrageously expensive. And of course I'm the mommy who wants them to match. We finally found something for Teagen and I thought I should look for something for myself while we where there. Maya is a pretty well behaved little girl, but when she knows she's going to be able to do something, she asks every 3 seconds if it's time. So the ENTIRE time we were shopping all I heard was, "can we go see the Easter bunny now?" . . . "Is it time yet to go see the Easter bunny?" . . . "We're going to go see the Easter bunny now, right?" . . . and on and on and on it went. I KNEW she was SO excited to see the Easter bunny and thought she'd run right up to him, give him a big hug and sit right on his lap. As she got up there she decided that she didn't want to sit on his lap but rather next to him. We had to literally move her closer because she was sitting as far as she could away from him. She cracks me up. We were the only ones there so we were able to take our time. oOnce we got Maya all situated the boy (this kid seriously couldn't have been more than 18 years old) who was taking the pictures just kept clicking away. The girls were so good just smiling away. As we were leaving Maya decided that the Easter bunny should be her new best friend and said good-bye to him about 50 times. What an adventure!

2 comments:

Perley Family said...

Such a cute picture! Maya totally reminds me of Kamdyn. I've resorted to online shopping. It's impossible to get anything done when I have both kids with me.
~Kris

Jason&Linze said...

Happy Easter Maya & Teagan. We Love you.
Kaden, Kohl & Brady