1.21.2009

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by The Francis 5 (who will have to change their name because they will be the Francis 6!!) That means we had to post the 4th picture in the 4th file from our pictures . . .



And the funny thing is -- it's a picture of the Jarvis Family on the 4 OF JULY way back in 2005!! (How appropriate!) We were getting ready to enjoy a seafood and veggie spread that was cooked by my dad in a big ol pot. The best part is you just pick out what you want and eat it with your hands!!

So, part of being tagged I have to tag 4 other people. So I'm tagging:
1. The Dixon Family
(and maybe get her back up to blogging!!)
2. The Gratton Family
3. The Lewis Family
4. The Perley Family

The Rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating

2 comments:

Crazy4life said...

so funny Lindsey I forgot that I opened up my own email address and when I remembered that I had, I had this! So yeah! Thanks

Perley Family said...

Ok, I did it! That was a fun tag. I love the picture you have up. What a fun memory! And by the way, your Christmas pictures were great. Everybody looks so good. You have such a cute family; (the original Jarvis Fam, and now your and Chad's fam.) I'm glad you guys had a good holiday season!